Children First 2020 Warrior Pride Strategic Plan
As part of the Strategic Plan Mid-Year Review and Update, community forums were conducted during December 2016 and January 2017. The forums included a mid-term progress report and update on the Warrior Pride Strategic Plan.
Formed in 2012, the HHCS Strategic Planning Committee's goal is to identify critical areas within the school district that need improvement in order to ensure student success. The committee's current set of initiatives include sustain academic excellence, reinforce positive, school communities, enhance staff leadership, foster community support and assure financial stability. Further information can be found within the Strategic Planning Committee Power Point and Children First 2020 Power Point.
All meetings will be held at Weisenborn Junior High School in the Library.
The most recent meeting is displayed to the right and found on the HHCS Board Meeting YouTube Channel.
Anyone attending the Strategic Planning Committee meetings should park in the front of Weisenborn Junior High School and enter through the main doors.
- Community Engagement Sub-Committee (Contact Person: Beth Zugelder 237-6300)
- School Climate Sub-Committee (Contact Person: Susan Gunnell 237-6300)
- Staff Development Sub-Committee (Contact Person: Derrick Williams 237-6300)
- Financial Stability Sub-Committee (Contact Person: Gina Helmick 237-6300)
- Sustained Academic Excellence Sub-Committee (Contact Person: Vanisa Turney 237-6300)