The Department of Human Resources is focused on serving the teachers, staff and students of Huber Heights City Schools. Please feel free to contact us at anytime for more information about our department by calling (937) 237-6300 or clicking on a name to the right to email a Human Resources Staff Member.
Working for Huber Heights City Schools can provide you a rewarding and satisfying professional future. Huber Heights City Schools is always looking for top-quality individuals who can make a difference in our community and students' lives.
Reasons to consider Huber Heights City Schools:
- Family oriented work environment
- Motivated students and staff
- Extensive Staff Development programs to enhance teacher development and provide on-site professional development
- Comprehensive mentoring programs
- A Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- Technology rich learning environments
Huber Heights City Schools is an equal-opportunity employer, offering equal educational and employment opportunities. Please click on the link below to access job opportunities.
Dayton Area Consortium