We are excited to announce that as of April 1, 2016 you will be able to put money on your child’s meal account and pay school fees over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with no convenience fee using PayForIt.net.
Funds currently posted to your child’s meal account will automatically transfer. However, you will need to set up new log in information on payforit.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Pay your child or children’s school fees
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring lunch payments
- Check your child’s account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has purchased in the cafeteria over the past 30 days
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. Once the money is put on your lunch account or fees are paid, it typically posts to your child’s account within 1 hour.