At this time, we are not enrolling for the 2021-22 school year. Please check here after April 1 for 2021-22 for updated registration information.
Instructions for Students Entering the District BEFORE the End of the 2020-2021 School-Year
Welcome! We are pleased that you have chosen to enroll your student in Huber Heights City Schools. The district is now enrolling all NEW K-12 students using online Registration Gateway services. HHCS will no longer accept any paper enrollment forms or registration packets for K-12 students.
*For preschoolers, Studebaker Preschool has reached full capacity for the 2020-21 school year. If you would like to have your child added to Studebaker's wait list, please call Mrs. Keller at 937-237-6345.
*Military Families: Please check out our "Military Family Information" page to learn about our military family liaisons.
Please note: You must be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student.
Step 1: Set up Registration Gateway account and complete the online student registration application.
Registration applications must be completed in Registration Gateway. You can save your progress so you do not have to complete the it in one sitting. If you do not have a computer or internet access, please call the registrar at the building your student will attend. The registrar will schedule an appointment so you can use the kiosks to complete the registration. Due to COVID-19, we ask that only one adult use the kiosks and that no children are with you. You must wear a mask while in the building.
- For grades K-6: Call Pam Moore at 937-237-6300, ext 7
- For grades 7-8: After July 27, call Mrs. Stringfield at 937-237-6350
- For grades 9 -12: After July 27, call Mrs. Bargo at 937-233-6431
When you finish your registration application, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to finalize the registration via phone.
Click the following link to begin the registration process: https://huberheightsoh-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com/login
After clicking the link, you will need to click the red Start button below the words “New to the Gateway, Please Click Start.”
Once you create your username and password, you can access your account again by coming back to the Registration Gateway link https://huberheightsoh-cas.hosted.src-solutions.com/cas_HuberHeightsOH/login and entering your information in the sign in boxes.
Step 2: Provide supporting documents
At the end of the registration process, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to finalize the registration via phone. A student is not registered until all documents have been received.
Documents required for registration include:
- Original state issued and stamped birth certificate
- Parent/guardian driver's license
- Current Immunization Records
- A current report card from the last school the student attended
- Proof of residency. You will need to present one of the following four documents: mortgage, DP&L, Vectren statement that is not more than 30 days old or your entire lease that contains signatures. Proof of residency must contain the parent’s name and address. We cannot accept disconnect notices. The Adult Residency Affidavit can be completed in lieu of the proof of residency if the parent(s) does not have a documents in their name.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable). A custody/shared parenting decree, date stamped and signed by judge/magistrate if biological parents are divorced or no longer living together.
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan/WEP (if applicable)
- If your student is entering the 4th grade, you will need to provide proof of passing the Third Grade English Language Arts Assessment (also known as the Third Grade Reading Guarantee)
Email Pam Moore, K-6 registrar, with registration questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates for kindergarten students
- Starting with the 2020-21 school year, students need to be five years old on or before August 1, 2020 to enroll in kindergarten.
- Screening for kindergarten students will be Tuesday, August 25; Thursday, August 27; and Friday, August 28. Kindergarten open house is Monday, August 31.
- Parents will receive a letter or phone call from your student's building after August 1 that will contain your appointment day and time for screening. Screening will take place at the building your student will be attending and will last about two hours.
- The first attendance day for all kindergarten students will be will be Tuesday, September 1. Students will attend all day, every school day.
- Click on the name of your building for the kindergarten supply list:
- If you have questions about transportation, call 937-237-6385 or visit their page by clicking Administration > Operations > Transportation Services in our website navigation menu.
- Click here for a document that helps students prepare for the kindergarten screening.