Welcome! We are pleased that you have chosen to enroll your student in Huber Heights City Schools. The district is enrolling students who will begin in the CURRENT school year, 2020-2021, using online Registration Gateway services. If you are wanting to enroll a student for NEXT school year, 2021-2022, please click here for different instructions.
*Military Families: Please check out our "Military Family Information" page to learn about our military family liaisons.
Please note: You must be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student.
Step 1: Set up Registration Gateway account and complete the online student registration application.
Registration applications must be completed in Registration Gateway. You can save your progress so you do not have to complete everything in one sitting. If you do not have a computer or internet access, please call the registrar at the building your student will attend. The registrar will schedule an appointment so you can use the kiosks to complete the registration. Due to COVID-19, we ask that only one adult use the kiosks and that no children are with you. You must wear a mask while in the building.
- For grades K-6: Call Pam Moore at 937-237-6300, ext 7
- For grades 7-8: After July 27, call Mrs. Stringfield at 937-237-6350
- For grades 9 -12: After July 27, call Mrs. Bargo at 937-233-6431
When you finish your registration application, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to finalize the registration via phone.
Click the following link to begin the registration process: https://huberheightsoh-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com/login
After clicking the link, you will need to click the red Start button below the words “New to the Gateway, Please Click Start.”
Once you create your username and password, you can access your account again by coming back to the Registration Gateway link https://huberheightsoh-cas.hosted.src-solutions.com/cas_HuberHeightsOH/login and entering your information in the sign in boxes.
Step 2: Provide supporting documents
At the end of the registration process, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to finalize the registration via phone. A student is not registered until all documents have been received.
Documents required for registration include:
- Original state issued and stamped birth certificate
- Parent/guardian driver's license
- Current Immunization Records
- A current report card from the last school the student attended
- Proof of residency. You will need to present one of the following four documents: mortgage, DP&L, Vectren statement that is not more than 30 days old or your entire lease that contains signatures. Proof of residency must contain the parent’s name and address. We cannot accept disconnect notices. The Adult Residency Affidavit can be completed in lieu of the proof of residency if the parent(s) does not have a documents in their name.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable). A custody/shared parenting decree, date stamped and signed by judge/magistrate if biological parents are divorced or no longer living together.
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan/WEP (if applicable)
- If your student is entering the 4th grade, you will need to provide proof of passing the Third Grade English Language Arts Assessment (also known as the Third Grade Reading Guarantee)
Email Pam Moore, K-6 registrar, with registration questions at email@example.com.