Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
large background picture of children
Huber Heights City Schools

Updating Parent and Guardian Information In SchoolMessenger

Parents and guardians needing to update their primary or emergency contact information need to do so through the secretary in their student's building. Contact information outside of the primary or emergency contact can be added through the SchoolMessenger app on Google Play or the Apple App Store.

Back to School News      Print News Article