In order to provide the safest means of transporting your students to school, please make sure your children abide by the following:
1. All students will be required to wear a mask prior to entering the bus and must keep it on the entire time.
2. There will be assigned seating. Kindergarten students will be seated in the front of the bus.
3. Only two students will be seated in each seat.
4. Siblings must be seated together on the bus.
5. Please maintain social distancing while waiting at the bus stop.
Currently, Huber Heights City Schools transport around 2,800 students daily on thirty-five buses to fourteen schools traveling over 2,100 miles daily.
We employee 35 drivers, 9 bus aides, 2 ASE certified mechanics, and one administrative assistant. All transportation employees must have a FBI/BCI background check prior to employment. Drivers must also complete all requirements from the Department of Education in order to be a school bus driver.
Our main goal of the department is to transport all eligible students to and from their destination in the safest and most cost effective manner.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns about our department.
7550 Taylorsville Road
Huber Heights, OH 45424
CTC Transportation Information
All CTC buses will pick up and drop off students in the back of Wayne High School. Buses will depart Wayne at 7:20 am and return at 3 pm. Students have to purchase a parking pass. The buses pick up in the southwest corner of the parking lot (in front of the football field). There’s ample parking for students at the same location. If there is a two hour delay, buses will depart Wayne at 9:20 am. If Huber City Schools close, there is no transportation to CTC. Any additional questions can be answered by contacting us at 937-237-6385.